Monday 29 January 2024

Smile

Smile. The horror movie. Should've been called Frown, because it was a bummer. A good concept ruined by a monster who follows a standard operating procedure so broad that it grants the Smile Entity the power to do just about anything, especially if it involves a jumpscare.

I've been getting interrupted sleep lately. We share a wall with my wife's brother, it's a thin wall, he has a voice that resonates, and I'm a light sleeper. I wake up to everything, so I buy some Loop Earplugs, which I could do another mediocre review of right here... doesn't work enough for me. Then I blast pink noise out of my phone all night long, right over my head. The combination of those kind of work.

My wife calls pink noise something tragically incorrect... she calls it vag noise. I fall asleep to queefs on loop for eight hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Black Chamber by Becami Cusak

Spoilers ahead. And this isn't an objective review, just a hyped play through. Black Chamber by Becami Cusak, published by Lamentatio...