Monday 14 August 2023

Galileo 2 Goes Live

Galileo 2: Judgment Day made it's debut at Ropecon and Gen Con, and is now live on the Lamentations e-store. I'm incredibly proud of the sales, I'm proud that anything I've done has materialized into reality. http://www.lotfp.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=441 On a counter-note, I'm crawling out of a pit of burn out, but am likely going to groundhog right back in. The book editing involved a week of all nighters writing, early morning calls to be a daddy to my kids, and going to work during the day. I survived that on manic hyperfocus but once it was done I nose-dived. But then we had to move, in a heat wave, with no help and a broken elevator and 10 flights of stairs. Then uhh... we bought a place which was destroyed by hoarders and water damage, and is filled with shit, and I gotta clean it out and renovate it. Adventure Idea. 17th Century Janitor. You play an adventurer who's hard up for cash, and there's a chateau that needs cleaning, with a hint of treasure protected by a great evil within. But there is no monster or treasure, they trick adventurers into pushing a broom with some bullshit story, but it's just work and that's the scary part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing Black Chamber by Becami Cusak

Spoilers ahead. And this isn't an objective review, just a hyped play through. Black Chamber by Becami Cusak, published by Lamentatio...